Monday, January 31, 2011

about class

 

classes are suspended again this story is very funny cause it is our flag ceremony that the principal told us that classes are suspended but were so happy cause were gonna play some of my classmates said that "i wish it'll rain more so that classes will be suspended"hehehehehe......we laugh all together but being in school is what i miss cause school helps you to learn but only me in the classroom misses school but one of my classmate said to me something that really hurted my feeling she told me "zai why will you like school man? until days your in school you won't miss it" so i talk back to her and said "why will you mind me? mind your own buisness" huh it seems that i won cause she didn't talk back too me she is so crazy she lets my heart jump hehehheheh.... joke lang. another day we were practicing our dance for the recognition cause we are gonna dance the leader of the dance is candy she is my best friend that gave me a very nice necklace she is my friend sins kinder-1 section indigo now were all grown up its just like were teenagers cause we act one, when we practiced the dance we all have fun exept for 1 girl who hurted my feelings i said "leah why are you not having fun?"and then she said "only you raman have fun exept for me you can have fun no without me it seems i'm not on earth" then we all don't care. We all don't care even if she is frowning on us duh! she tries to steal candy from me i don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment